Indigo Pines Community
Indigo Pines Apartments are convenient and affordable Daytona Beach Apartments. Tall pine trees and park-like landscaping brings to mind the peace of the country. With our convenient location, it takes only minutes to arrive at Volusia Mall and surrounding medical centers – Halifax Hospital and Florida Hospital. Visit our Facebook Page to see the latest news on our community!
If you have children they would attend the Volusia County School District. The district is the 57th largest school district in the United States and serves 62,000 students. The district is composed of 46 elementary schools, 12 middle schools, 8 high schools and 7 alternative schools.
Our North Daytona Beach Apartment Complex is near Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona State College, and Bethune Cookman University. Our North Daytona Beach Apartments are perfect for students at International Academy of Cosmetology, Keiser University and Wyotech Motorcycle and Marine School.
Apartments for rent in North Daytona Beach are perfect for a sports fan living at Indigo Pines, they can enjoy watching a NASCAR race at the Daytona International Speedway, see the Daytona Tortugas Minor League Baseball play at Jackie Robinson Ball Park Field, enjoy a Daytona Sky Tour, Fun Cat Sailing, Speed Park Motorsports, Para-Sail on the Beach, or enjoy a game of golf at the Daytona Beach Golf Course and Putting Range.
To come home to Indigo Pines Apartments, take I-95 to US 92 east (International Speedway Blvd). Turn left (north) on Williamson Boulevard. Travel north 1.7 miles and turn right on Bent Tree Drive. The rental office is straight ahead. Only minutes from Daytona Beach International Airport. Nearby, public transportation is provided by the VOTRAN public transit line, A1A Beachside Trolley and Daytona Orlando Transit Service (D.O.T.S.) are all available.
*$1,000 and up :: 910 sq. ft. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
*$855 and up :: 780 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
*$955 and up :: 910 sq. ft. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Rent includes: Expanded Basic Cable, Water/Sewer/Trash Removal, Pest Control and Parking
- Great Location- Convenient to Shopping & Educational Institutions
- Picnic Areas with Tables and BBQ Grills
- Two On Site 24-hr Temperature Controlled Laundry Facility
- On Site Management; 24-hr Emergency Maintenance
- Pets Welcome (restrictions may apply) Small lap dogs up to 25lbs only (limit 2) Cats welcome (Dogs $300 Non Refundable pet fee & $11 pet rent.) (Cats $200 Non Refundable pet fee & $6 pet rent)
- Flexible Lease Terms available
- Lake Views Available
- Sparkling Pool/Sundeck
- Washer/Dryer Hookups Available
- Private Screened-in Lanais
- Large Floor plans
- Car Wash & Vacuum Center
- Fitness Center
- Outside Storage & Wet Bar