Indigo Pines Community
Indigo Pines Apartments are convenient and affordable Daytona Beach Apartments. Tall pine trees and park-like landscaping brings to mind the peace of the country. With our convenient location, it takes only minutes to arrive at Volusia Mall and surrounding medical centers – Halifax Hospital and Florida Hospital.
If you have children they would attend the Volusia County School District. The district is the 57th largest school district in the United States and serves 62,000 students. The district is composed of 46 elementary schools, 12 middle schools, 8 high schools and 7 alternative schools.
Our South Daytona Beach Apartment Complex is near Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona State College, and Bethune Cookman University. Our South Daytona Beach Apartments are perfect for students at International Academy of Cosmetology, Keiser University and Wyotech Motorcycle and Marine School.
Apartments for rent in South Daytona Beach are perfect for a sports fan living at Indigo Pines, they can enjoy watching a NASCAR race at the Daytona International Speedway, see the Daytona Cubs Minor League Baseball play at Jackie Robinson Ball Park Field, enjoy a Daytona Sky Tour, Fun Cat Sailing, Speed Park Motorsports, Para-Sail on the Beach, or enjoy a game of golf at the Daytona Beach Golf Course and Putting Range.
To come home to Indigo Pines Apartments, take I-95 to US 92 east (International Speedway Blvd). Turn left (north) on Williamson Boulevard. Travel north 1.7 miles and turn right on Bent Tree Drive. The rental office is straight ahead. Only minutes from Daytona Beach International Airport. Nearby, public transportation is provided by the VOTRAN public transit line, A1A Beachside Trolley and Daytona Orlando Transit Service (D.O.T.S.) are all available.
*$719 and up :: 780 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
*$810 and up :: 910 sq. ft. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
*$850 and up :: 910 sq. ft. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Rent includes: Expanded Basic Cable, Water/Sewer/Trash Removal, Pest Control and Parking
- Great Location- Convenient to Shopping & Educational Institutions
- Picnic Areas with Tables and BBQ Grills
- Two On Site 24-hr Temperature Controlled Laundry Facility
- On Site Management; 24-hr Emergency Maintenance
- Pets Welcome (restrictions may apply) Small dogs only 25 lbs ( limit 2) Cats welcome (Dogs $250 Non Refundable pet fee $10 pet rent $100 additional for each pet.) (Cats $150 Non Refundable pet fee - $5 pet rent $100 additional for each pet)
- Flexible Lease Terms available
- Lake Views Available
- Sparkling Pool/Sundeck
- Washer/Dryer Hookups Available
- Private Screened-in Lanais
- Large Floor plans
- Car Wash & Vacuum Center
- Fitness Center
- Outside Storage & Wet Bar